TTS14 to Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa

The Traveling School is a non-profit school dedicated to academic inspiration, outdoor skill development, overseas exploration, and a deeper comprehension of the world we live in.

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!
Namibian Salt Pan

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photo Reflections

Hi everyone,
I agree that the pictures were wonderful. I find myself revisiting them regularly. We have not heard from Morgan for about a week. Her last communication was a blog that outlined animal sightings.... we continue to hear words like amazing and incredible.....I don't know about the rest of you but I check this blog and e-mails daily(at least). I think it gives me a way to feel connected and I appreciate everything that folks are sharing.

We continue to track the group's progress with maps and through internet searching whenever we get specifics about their location. Multiple generations of our family are learning about the world as we follow the girls. Morgan's Grandma reported that she spent over an hour in Chobe National Park the other day!! Good wishes to everyone. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment