TTS14 to Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa

The Traveling School is a non-profit school dedicated to academic inspiration, outdoor skill development, overseas exploration, and a deeper comprehension of the world we live in.

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!
Namibian Salt Pan

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mailing costs

I went to the post office today to get an estimate on the cost of mailing and it is as follows (keep in mind this is from Charlotte): 4 oz. is $5, 8 oz. is $9, 12 oz. is $13, and 16 oz. is $17 so that pound of candy can be pricey. You also have to fill out a customs form. They might also like to get your local magazines and local high school publications if there are any. I might be tempted to make her a t-shirt that says, "I survived the Chobe Chuckapalooza" as she was one of the ones spending the night in the 'loo.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be funny to get them all matching t-shirts with that on it. Oh and I just realized I did not fill out custom forms.

    ReplyDelete