TTS14 to Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa

The Traveling School is a non-profit school dedicated to academic inspiration, outdoor skill development, overseas exploration, and a deeper comprehension of the world we live in.

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!
Namibian Salt Pan

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Photoshopped Namibia group photo

First let me say that I think Shannon took this photo and I thought it was wonderful. It's got the rule of thirds, everyone is off the ground, and you just smile when you look at it. I played around with it in Photoshop using different filters and below are the results. I've had them blown up to 20x30 and they look great. If you would like to order some, you can go through Shutterfly (though I can't speak for their quality) or you can email me and I will do the reprints through Costco and mail them to you. Their prices are: 4x6 .13 5x7 or 4 wallets .39 8x10 or 8x12 $1.49 111x14 or 12x18 $2.99 16x20 $5.99 20x30 $8.99. Contact me for any details as marshag@carolina.rr.com

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment