TTS14 to Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa

The Traveling School is a non-profit school dedicated to academic inspiration, outdoor skill development, overseas exploration, and a deeper comprehension of the world we live in.

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!

1, 2, 3 . . . . JUMP!
Namibian Salt Pan

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Parents going to Africa

Hello everyone,
Kendall's mom here. This is my first post and I am happy to report that we have heard from Kendall frequently since they arrived in Cape Town. I can hear in Kendall's voice her enthusiasm for this city and how much she is enjoying herself now. In previous phone conversations she has sounded a bit homesick but she has now clearly moved past it. Kendall has asked if any of the parents who are meeting up with the group in Cape Town would be willing to carry a few small tapes for her video camera and a few letters for her. Apparently she cannot find the tapes she needs in Cape Town and she has letters that we were given a little too late to send. I will check this blog for responses if anyone is able to help with that. Thanks so much.
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hwy, Amy. Thisi s Marsha, Sarah's mom. I'm happy to bring them over. Just mail them to me at:
    Marsha Gaspari 301 Hermitage Road, Charlotte, NC 28207.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    I got your package today and I will deliver it to Kendall with a big hug.

    ReplyDelete